Looking ahead, the questions we ask are more important than the answers we already have.
We are at a time in history where we are aware and awakened to the fact that the world is currently resetting. It’s resetting itself to correct things, to improve things and to move us forward together.
If we use that lens and see this shake up in how things have been as an opportunity, we might find ourselves moving into a state of gratitude, welcoming the change.
If we ask questions like those below, we can lead powerfully into the future.
- What can I do to bring more value to those around me?
- How do we continue to GSD (Get Shit Done) while also embracing a more human centric way of working? (Both/and vs. either/or)
- Who do I need to be as a leader to finish 2021 strong, and enter into 2022 with new eyes?
- What are the easy wins in front of me right now?
- What’s my first step?
- Who will I appreciate today?
- What magic will I witness in my work and in my life today?
- What am I most excited about?
- What’s the most important thing for me to focus on?
- What will I celebrate today?
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog