“Clarity is the elimination of mental clutter.
Agility is the elimination of physical clutter.
Tranquility is the elimination of spiritual clutter.”
While pondering this James Clear quote, several things came to mind:
- Clutter is a great way to describe all the waste in my mental, physical and spiritual space. It makes me want to eliminate it.
- I deeply desire the three qualities he describes: clarity, agility and tranquility. I love the idea of having all three in concert and imagine the best version of myself that way.
- I’m prompted to ponder all the things I need to eliminate and say “no” to in order to elevate myself and embody this experience.
- Simple phrases offer profound impact. More words can be wasteful and create clutter.
- This may be my new elimination diet!
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog