Blog 800… YAY!
For those of you playing along, I check in every 50 posts to take a macro look and document what I’m learning through this process of writing 1,000 blogs. I took Seth Godin’s challenge from this blog post and am grateful I did, I agree with him, the first 1,000 are the most difficult.
In fact, I took this challenge because though I’m an author, I don’t always enjoy writing – especially every day. The discipline has been worthwhile and in fact I did it because I knew it would be difficult.
What I’m learning:
- My mood has been down recently. That changes the lens for my writing.
- I’m okay writing about more personal things, and leading, teaching, pondering and offering my perspective. It varies and that’s okay.
- Some days, it’s easier. With a war in the Ukraine, it’s not.
- When my business is going well, it’s easier to write.
- My clients provide infinite opportunities to learn and write.
- When I’m taking care of myself and my health, it’s easier to write.
- When my team isn’t performing well, it’s harder to write.
- Reading fuels my imagination and learning which also impacts my writing.
- I’m proud of committing and following through with this no. matter. what.
- When I need ideas, I ask my family. They always have great ideas. Asking for help has expanded how I see things and makes it easier! Life lesson there. 😊
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog