Episode 174: A New World of Employment
Hiring and managing continue to be a challenge as we navigate a hybrid workforce and candidates out of state. How can we adapt our hiring processes for this new world of work while still ensuring we find the right people? Listen in as Sue and Ali discuss the key practices for hiring and managing in 2022.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you must hire with Core Values
- How to effectively hire over a screen
- How to manage a hybrid workforce
- How to determine who your right employees are in a hybrid world
- What employee capacity really means
- Website: https://www.sayyess.com/
- Books: https://www.sayyess.com/books/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YESScoaching
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SueHawkesYESS
- YESS! Online learning community: yess.learnworlds.com
- Results Guaranteed communication course (if you loved the communication information, learn more here!): https://www.sayyess.com/results-guaranteed/
- Core Values Cards: https://www.amazon.com/Values-Cards-John-Veeken/dp/0980517532/ref=sr_1_1?crid=NWXEOTSEZW5W&dchild=1&keywords=core+values+cards&qid=1611804572&sprefix=core+values+car%2Caps%2C164&sr=8-1
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!